If you wish to remain anonymous or keep information confidential just tell the operator. You are under no circumstances obliged to reveal your identity.
* Call 911 immediately.
* Be observant and make mental notes.
1. Are there any weapons involved?
2. What is the address?
3. Are there any physical characteristics such as height, weight, race, beard, or scars?
4. Are there any clothing descriptions?
5. How many people are involved?
6. Are the persons involved on foot or in a vehicle?
7. Has anyone been injured?
You should call 911 when there is an authentic emergency, lives are in danger, serious injury, serious medical condition, crime in progress, or any other situation needing immediate attention. For all other situations, please contact your local police station for assistance.